Tuesday, September 23, 2008

One who smokes Cannabis :)

I love NYC...hahaha....its strange cus I swear everytime I have gone to NY this year.....its been like "ohgodnotagain"....hahaha.....


Anyheeeeeeeeewwww.....me and my sweet sister skipped out on thursday last week right after
my microbio exam and decided it was time to end this plague (i guess). So we got on the bus crossing our fingers and hoping that this time in NY it would be more fun than the regular blahhh that I usually experience (i dont know im old). On the way...I finally had time to gather pictures for wat I was going to blog about and I did and it was fun until I fell asleep and proceeded to anger Doreen for the rest of the ride cus my head kept fallin on her shoulder (in my defense I only sleep this ugliness sleep when I havent slept for an entire week..and thats the kind of suffering I was suffering :() Anywayyyy....we got to NY and Oz was not picking up her phone...you see she just moved and like we didnt have an addy to get to...and it was not soo nice out and I was looking kinda nice in my little cute outfit....so of course I wasn't happy....kinda knew at that point that I was going to have a sucky ass NY experience...:( thennnnn TADA! she called back and we were whisked away by a really cool cab driver to Ozzy'z really fab apt (with a cutie as a roomie to add to the sweetness of her life...) Yeah but anyhow...this weekend was like soooo much funnn!!!!! I can't even begin to explain..met loads and loads of cute dudes...lol...we found a nice grp of errrr educated working errr brothas hahahahaha....a first for me......i got romantically entangled...lol....like all of us did...weird but totally awesoooommmmeeeeeee and generally just had fun with my girlieesssssss!!!!!!

*****Oh btw in Soho....some dude stopped to take a pic of me for V magazine...AHHHH!!!!! I love NYY!!!

I was originally going to talk about blazers only but I obv got sidetracked. So lets see....
blazers....hmmm....I started wearing blazers early on in life...lol...Doreen and I had these matching sailor outfits (skirt and blazers or jackets like i used to call them) hers was white..mine was blue...I obv always wanted the white one..heyyy....but yeah Ive totally worn blazers all my life even tho at 1 point I mixed blazers and jackets up...there is a difference oohh and I learnt it the harsh way..but anyhow...I love blazers....didnt always fancy them esp in Lagoon when they wanted to change our uniform and incorporate blazers into the already heat gathering ensemble....(it doesnt make sense for anybody in Africa to wear blazers...or socks or shoes hahahahaha) but yeah blazers are soo cool...I esp love the pic of Kate Moss below...that oversized blazer is soo coooll!!! loveee itt!!!



Arieta and Ashi looking sooooo good with their blazers!!


On my way to NY!! stealing a blazer :)

Oh by the way...I hope you guys are watching Americas next top model....hahahaha.....who are you rooting for?? I love the girl with the red hair (now inky black) and the Angelina Jolie look alike....errr the man chick is cool you know...and as for project runway...I am sooo tired of the retro girl...she thinks she knows everything...she needs to cool down Abeg and Suede needs to shut up about Suede already...hahahahahaha......I guess thats all for now.....


SEEYOULATTTEERRRRR!!! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! love this post much! And I am so jealous of you and your amazing time in NY! I have a thing for blazers too. Check Zara for more! I love Clark in ANTM!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha " sleeping ugly" that is so funny. I cannot count the amount of times I have slept ugly during bus trips. That is so funny! Meanwhile I love the pics! Hot hot hot!

Anonymous said...

I live in NY and I am in love with this city. Just moved from Essex actually but I am loving this place. I don't know how people watch Antm with tyra banks and her overbearing attitude. I watch project runway and I love Heidi Klum. I can't believe you are in V magazine!

Anonymous said...

lmao @ the title. thats some deep ish.

Anonymous said...

btw i love v magazine. when does the issue come out? i want to take a lookie!

Anonymous said...

yayy!! for meeting cute & educated working guys...
...Lord knows they are scarce these days...lol

Anonymous said...

I am rooting for Korto because she is one sick ass designer. She does a really good job you can tell that she takes her job seriously. The retro girl kimberly something like that has a bad attitude and i wish that they would just send her home already!

Zena said...

You have soo many anonymouses( is dat a word)

They don't bite guys

I agree with lish. I love Korto, not only because she's African, she's always on poin with her designs except for last week( i didn't see yesterdays episode)i dunno if I liked that Jacket, and I hate Kenerly, she needs to be bitch slapped

As for ANTM, this season's not it for me at all, I dunno their names yet, like the agynes looking girl"(they made her a brunette now)she's weird but she's cute

4ACES said...

hahaha @ the anonymouses comment....dont be shy guys!!! but anyway...yeah mehn i luv Korto! her stuff is always impeccably tailored!!! I wish they sent that retro Kim home yesterday...gawsh she is soooo annoying...next week they better not play sha....on to ANTM...i like the agy girl..even tho she is really strange...i also liked the asian girl until they went and dyed her hair blonde....and even tho i like whatshisface i was happy he/she got sent home :)