Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Flexing my Fingers

You know what...Its been too long...I swear I don't even know how to use this "machine" anymore...lol...kidding....
Seriously though...what has been going on with you guys? Is anyone still out thereee?? HELLLOOOO!!!!!!!

Moving on....

Dress up season is finally here....I am having the worst time trying to figure out who/what to go as...this year I might just pay homage to the super hero females..hmmm...female empowerment anyone??

Some of my favs from comic books :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I love them all...I also love Poison Ivy, Cat Woman, Black Cat and soo many more!!!! I hope I end up picking the right costume cus my competition is fierce :( Anyway...I guess you guys will see who I go as after our halloween party...btw...I am of course making my costume :)
xoxo

No comments: