Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ah ha!!


Hey loveeee muffins!
Its been awhile, Its Dee blogging by the way!
Hope everyone is Enjoying their New year and trrrrryyyying to follow their resolutions, I know I have effed mine up already! lol.
Let me get back to where i left off...YES! Halloweeen!! 10 years later...i know..but who cares right?? Gulp!...lol anyway .... woohoo...Oct 31st we patrolled the streets of DC as sasha fierce (oz and I) , Diana Ross(jo), a kitty cat (Abby) and a flower child (Niki). Good times!



Night Deux - We went as Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders!! I love the DCC - Their show comes on during certain seasons on CMT. I watch that show religiously to ooh and aahh over their flexibilty and insane ABS....So we decided to go as the girls of DCC. I must say, wearing that costume was ...quite tough! I envy my liver...the costume is literally panties and a BRA... with sleeves....I spent the first 30 minutes in the party shy as hell!..I have never heard so many SLEAZY comments in my life!...aside from that and most importantly, exhaling was a HUGE problem! so was Eating to my satisfaction ( because you know we had Jollof rice and the works all up in my crrrib!)...lol
This year, i am going as NUN or a teddy bear...haha....All in the name of Halloween.and food....Good times though!



So Valentines day is coming soon... sigh* My first time being single during Halloween...ever!!
I am using this Holiday to weed out the fake ass toasters...TALK IS CHEAP Morrasuckers!!! They Better bring it or get lost!! (please God let them bring it!! loll) ..
On the other hand, my friend is organizing a single ladies night out, which will be fun! ... I hope the ladies coming enjoy being single, because if its a bunch of depressed single ladies, looking around with envy at other couples, i am going to be MAD i paid for dinner on Valentines day.... ...lol..
I hope all you fabulous ladies have someone to sharee, someone to loveeeeeeee!!!! Because there is nothing better than spending that day with the one you love, like, are infatuated with...and so on...sigh***....

Kisses!!

6 comments:

Elle Woods said...

TALK IS CHEAP Morrasuckers!!!

lmaoooo

Anonymous said...

zexzy zexzy...single ladies

Dith said...

u girls ain't playing man. Really Nice costumes! loved d sasha fierce.
and i totally feel u on d val's day thing lol.

Anonymous said...

love the DCC outfits! Can't tell the difference btw you girls and the originals. You girls are on fire! great pics

Anonymous said...

WOW! i wish I could have half as much fun as you girls!

C said...

u guys look gud