Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm choking here!!

So my brother is totally obsessed with Nigerian music...lol.... can't blame him...I mean the artists are like soo SICKK !! I confess that I am like Dbanj's greatest fan....hes AMAZING...hahahaha....totally dig him....and their vids....they are really alright....I mean a big step up from err...Mr Showkey's Dyna vid...(no offense) I just can't wait till Nigerian movies start to look as good as the music vids..hahahaha...there shud be no reason to spell Armageddon as get this...AMAGEDOM....I hope its all jokes sha....
Anyway...I went to the African store today (maggi is like crack :) ) and an image scarred me for life...ok for like 5 mins tops.....As an African, I have eaten a lot of strange things...I mean I feel close to cannibal many times...hearts and gizzards, oxtails and now chicken feet???? What the?? Don't get me wrong...I have seen my aunty in Nigeria eat this rare delicacy before but I just thought it was cus she was greedy and wanted to eat the whole damn chicken. I really can't get around the fact that pepaws eat chicken feet.....I mean uve eaten the wings, the thighs, the breast etc...why you gatta eat the feet tho?? like leave some for the trash yo!hahahahhaa....

for ur viewing pleasure!

Errr...yeah...what else is new...school starts tomorrow....DEPRESSING...I have the choice of wearing either caribbean blue or carribean blue or maybe caribbean blue...suckkyy....I just can't believe I have to wear scrubs as I endure this 4 yrs of torture...basically I'm in jail..uniform and all.....I'm definitely choking heree!!!!

On a happier note, I got this Sisley mini from my sister :) and I love it....I know its just a black mini but I love its fit and the fabric! I love black minis cus you can honestly just pair them with a top and ta da! you are ready to go out! You can never go wrong if you have a black mini....trust me I know!!

Top: WALTER, Bottom: Sisley
Ok guys....I'm off....
WAIT!! OMG Nigeria didn't get the gold....the hell??!!!! I was soo pisssed...I didnt watch it tho...Not a big fan of High blood pressure :)....
Okay...im off now!
MUAHHHH!!!

4 comments:

Cheetarah said...

lol at the chicken feet, when its well fried and peppered..girl nothing sweet pass that mess!lol! Im totally a villager at heart.

Ah the black mini, dyu Alex Chung? Britico celeb, well couple of months back she wore this hot Chanel combo,Black mini, white loose silk cami and a chanel noir tux, and some chunky shoots! I was in love! Viva la noir mirco jupe!

xoliquoricexo said...

your top is TOO cute!

xo

Anonymous said...

Im mad that Nigeria did not win! I sat down and watched it too! They stole it from us. Lol @ the chicken fingers! Cheeterah i feel you on that! Cute outfit

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Awesome outfit! The top rocks!