Tuesday, August 5, 2008

WASSUP wassup WASSSUPPP!!

MEHN...was this weekend something...lol...but we'll talk about that later...i promise...

Gosh...I don't know how to blog again...I feel like sooo shy lol....but anyway...wats good? Been MIA for like a min or 2....but I've missed this blog...and yes we did get your inquisitive mails....and we are sooo soorryyy....

Anywayyy....like always I am in love...yes the big L......I am in love with Temperley London and Rumi Neely.....like honestly...T. London's fall collection is soo sick...I included 2 of her outfits in my latest collage/ creation on fall 2008....btw...I can't wait for fall so that I can finally wear pants...and tight pants at that cus if i try that this summer i'll prolly pull off my skin as I am trying to pull off my pants...yeah ewwwwww.....


On to Rumi Neely....where can I possibly start?? I love her...she is such an awesome dresser...I love her SHOES!!! oh and I love her blog too....migawssshhh!! check her out at http://www.fashiontoast.com/. She has been featured in Japanese Vogue girl and also in Teenvogue....yeah...so make sure you check her out...





Ok so wat else is new?? Hmmm...lets see...I had a bday...woohoo....turned errr 18? lol....oh Gawd Im OLD :( But it was fun...had a girls day (spa @ the ritz) then did the club do....surprise surprise....I had a lott of funn...and I thank my girls for making it sooo fun for me.....


chike, ozzy and I/Me relaxing

my sis and I/ Abby and Dee!

ozzy and I

My girlies and I!!

Yeah....so basically thats that..will be back with more from the THISDAY FESTIVAL in DC and why I love my country Nigeria sooo soooo much!!!!

CRANBERRY KISSES!!

No comments: